F A Q
- What is a Loud Luggage? A vintage piece of luggage hand-crafted one by one into a modern wireless boom box! Every LL comes equipped with a laser cut steel badge hand punched its production number.
- What does it look like inside a Loud Luggage? Every Loud Luggage is stripped of its interiors and restored. We reinforce, thicken, insulate, and seal up all cases to ensure quality sound. We use 100% new parts with the exception of some rare vintage speakers that still put out high quality sound. All electronic components are bolted down including the NEW Lithium battery in our Traveller models. No maintenance required! Plug N Play.
- How does Loud Luggage work? Our *home model* plugs into the wall for power or any 12vdc cigarette lighter (please ask if you want the 12v cigarette adapter) and Our *Traveller model* has a built in rechargeable Lithium battery. Equipped with a on/off switch simply turn on your Loud Luggage to the "on position" connect to the wireless bluetooth, or plug in any "AUX" input, adjust volume & get loud!
- How do I re-charge my Traveller model Loud Luggage? Simply plug in the supplied charger into the Loud Luggage charge port & allow 1-2 hrs on smaller cases, 2-4 hrs on larger cases to charge the battery. Our batteries are rated 6-8 years, 2000+ charge cycles. Average run time is 10-20 hrs depending on volume & size of battery.
- Where do I buy a Loud Luggage? If you are in Tempe, Arizona, you can schedule a appointment to come by our warehouse, you can also find us at many local events, galleries, and vintage & flea markets throughout the year. However, if you are not local, check out our online store and contact us for custom cases along with shipping!
- Can your still open a Loud Luggage? Yes! Our Deluxe Model has two sides, the inside & the outside! The inside is built & sealed up so half the case is the boom box and the other half is your luggage, all components are blocked off and not accessible. Deluxe model interior is hand built utilizing the original interior threads (if salvageable) or your choice of vintage plaid/tweed threads. Other custom interior choices are available, just ask!
- What batteries are in Loud Luggage? The highest quality lithium batteries on the market that have a lifetime of 6-8 years, over 2000 charge cycles, and a average run time of 10-20hrs on a single charge. True lithium performance. Charger included.
- Bluetooth? Yes. Since 2015 bluetooth has been installed into every Loud Luggage.
- Can I supply my own luggage? Yes! We would love to custom build your own piece of luggage.
- Do all the Loud Luggage's have a rechargeable lithium battery? No, only the Traveller models have a rechargeable lithium battery.
- Loud Luggage in a vehicle? Yes, we can build you a custom LL for any vehicle.
Warranty: Loud Luggage has a lifetime warranty against workmanship/craftsmanship. Natural battery wear OR in-proper charging is not covered under this warranty. NEW replacement batteries can be ordered and installed for the cost of parts & labor. If you have a problem with your Loud Luggage not turning on or it's been 4+years & you need a new battery, please contact us via email or phone Brently@LoudLuggageCo.com 480-457-0342
Return policy: All sales are final. In case of a rare malfunction and your Loud Luggage does not work, Loud Luggage can be returned and the refund will be issued after inspection and diagnosis. Refunds will only be issued if after inspection it is determined that the malfunction was due to workmanship or faulty parts.
Disclaimer: Loud Luggage Co. is not responsable for damage due to in-proper charging/care/storage or injury caused by misuse of your Loud Luggage. However, in the event of a rare malfunction please contact us via email or phone Brently@LoudLuggageCo.com 480-457-0342